Aplogies. Missed out editing the subject line and deleting unrelated posts.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anil Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: silklist Digest, Vol 45, Issue 16
To: silklist@lists.hserus.net

I totally agree with Rishab;  there's absolutely no sense of belonging in
most of the people here in Delhi, especially with the 'semi-literate /
illiterate' migrant class; it is seen as a place to work, make your money
and go back / or send it back home.

I have also felt this is probably one of the major reasons for the brutal
murders that happen across the city frequently; the rape incidents and the
consequences of road-rage.

Yes, definitely jolly to go places in the Metro.

Anil KUMAR