On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 6:43 AM, ss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Easier said than done. People's body signals are not the same, and given
>  enough food, some people will eat more than necessary, while others imagine
>  that the excess eaters are somehow not following their body signals. Actually
>  they are. their body signals are wrong.

It reminds me of this drug that someone was developing (researching ,
if you must) which would suppress the individuals DNA traits. Suppose
obesity was genetic problem for a person who is unable to control and
over-eats, the drug would inhibit the cell (using blockers?) from
passing that information to the brain.

Genetic bio-engineering of the human body never seemed more
Frankenstein-ish, albeit for good cause. Why ? -because they were
gonna sell it not as a prescription drug but over the counter, ala, a
patented designer drug for the rich maybe.