This caught my eye while catching up with old Silk posts.  Interesting
speech, but this particular bit sounded weird:

"One of the many things I learned at the end of that Classics corridor
down which I ventured at the age of 18, in search of something I could
not then define, was this, written by the Greek author Plutarch: What
we achieve inwardly will change outer reality."

To the best of my knowledge, this was a quote by Otto Rank.  A quick
google threw up this webpage in the first few hits:
http://www.cybernation.com/victory/quotations/subjects/quotes_achievement.html

This is a collection of inspiring quotes about achievement (which I
guess one who look up when addressing a group of Harvard graduates)
and includes this section:

----
~ Phaedrus ~

The measure of a man is the way he bears up under misfortune.

~ Plutarch ~

What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.

~ Otto Rank ~

The whole point of getting things done is knowing what to leave undone.
----

You see how, if you just read this section, it looks like the "outer
reality" quote is Plutarch's?  Well, the attribution is actually below
the quote! Oops!  Too bad she made up the story about going to the
Classics corridor in search of something she could not define and
finding this quote.  She must have taken a wrong turn and ended up in
the existential psychotherapy corridor instead! :D

Venky, the Second.

--
One hundred thousand lemmings can't be wrong.