On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Eugen Leitl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Whoever you vote for, you're still voting for one of
> the two wings of the same party.
>
> The choice is a) plague b) cholera. Enjoy.

I could go on forever explaining why I think this is incredibly misguided,
but I'm too busy trying to help ensure Senator Obama wins in November so
that we can turn things around in this country. On that note, for all those
US citizen expats on silklist who are not registered to vote, please see the
message below and (1) register to vote, and (2) cast your absentee ballot!!

Happy to answer questions .... (Note that I don't work for the campaign, I
simply spend a lot of time volunteering for it.)

Dave

Dave Kumar
Co-Founder, South Asians for Obama
www.safo2008.com

ELECTING OBAMA FROM … INDIA!

*Do you know a friend/family member who is a US citizen and living in
India??*

Whether they're there for a short-term assignment, studies, or permanently
moved back, let them know they can vote!!   This is a historical election
and every vote counts. Don't let them miss out!   It's quick and it's simple
– just tell them to register for an absentee ballot by by downloading their
form at www.VoteFromAbroad.org <http://www.votefromabroad.org/> .

Pass this message on to your friends and family in India (or anywhere
outside the US!).  Write a personal email to tell them to vote using
www.VotefromAbroad.org <http://www.votefromabroad.org/> !

<http://votefromabroad.org/>

REGISTER TO VOTE AND REQUEST YOUR ABSENTEE BALLOT AT

www.VoteFromAbroad.org
<http://democratsinindia.org/www.VoteFromAbroad.org%C2%A0>

Fill out the user-friendly online form, print it out, and mail it home NOW
in order to receive your ballot in time to vote and be counted in November.

Do it now!

Early October is the registration deadline for many states –

after that,  you may be too late.  Do not delay!

Questions?  Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>or call  9871 329 394

www.democratsinindia.org for info about events in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi,
Hyderabad, Mumbai

<<clip_image001.jpg>>