Hi,

I got the welcome mail asking me to introduce myself, I'm Stephanie Whiting
and I am a 24 year old American citizen, who intends to move and settle in
Kolkata, India in around a year's time as I have met and fallen in love with
an Indian guy. Right now I am working on finishing my bachelors degree in
Criminal Justice, with no idea what to do with it.

Right now we are working on figuring out exactly what visa I need to get in
order to arrive (whether to come in on a simple tourist visa and apply for a
entry visa or what not) and be able to stay in India after we marry. I worry
about the culture shock and the learning the language (bengali
specifically).

Stephanie Whiting