"Srini Ramakrishnan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 10:01 AM, Perry E. Metzger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>> Rishab Aiyer Ghosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> > "it's not based on any particular data point" [1] is my new favourite
>> > explanation for any thing i say.
>> >
>> > i love it.
>>
>> You don't have to pay for it. I do. :(
>
> In today's global economy that's really hard to prove,

It is possible that lots of people will suffer indirectly -- I would
not doubt that. However, as a US taxpayer, most of who's checks go to
US federal debt service, I assure you that regardless of what sort of
indirect suffering others may face, I literally do pay for this stuff.

Of course, anyone wants to start cutting the checks to the IRS on my
behalf, I'll happily send the instructions. (In following them, always
remember: you must attach the checks to the 1040ES forms with
paperclips, do *not* use staples.)

Perry