--- On Tue, 18/11/08, Srini Ramakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Srini Ramakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [silk] When I Have The Time
To: silklist@lists.hserus.net
Date: Tuesday, 18 November, 2008, 7:26 PM

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> I wonder why no one desires the most popular pastime of mankind when
>> time and money are no object.
>
> Because it's not a thing "I would like to do when I get the
time" it's
> the reason I don't have time to do those other things...

Despite the title, I think most people put down here wishes that they
know they have a good chance of attaining. At least I did.

Cheeni
P.S. I didn't realize you led a rock star lifestyle, remind me to pay
close attention to you the next time we meet :-)

Given for a moment that he does lead a rock star lifestyle, what good reason
does that give you to pay close attention to him? Unless you wish to pick up
tips at the feet of the master.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/