> Why have guns to defend yourself? What is wrong with running
> away or begging to be left alone? If that doesn't work, the link

> And guns are to the individual what nuclear weapons are to nations.
> If you are at the receiving end of a nuclear attack, you only have
> two choices - attack the attacker with a nuclear weapon if you have
> them or unconditional surrender.

> I personally don't think what is happening now deserves such grave
> reaction. I still maintain that it is a passing phenomenon, and as
> long as it is not given credence through our reaction to it,
> it will go away.

There are 10 lines of quoted text above.

First 2 lines --> If someone attacks you, you should run away.
Next 4 lines --> If the moral brigade attack you, and you cant attack
them, surrender (or run away).

Next four gems-> Close you eyes and they will all go away.

Now please also explain the logic behind what you are saying.

Lukhman