> PPP is essential to these recessionary times. AIG, Merrill Lynch, Bank
>> of America, Citibank, Northern Rock, Royal Bank of Scotland,.... - all
>> beacons of Public Private Partnership's success.
>>

> What? You're not talking about Point-to-Point
> Protocol?<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=39295417270>

Wow! Now there's an acronym gone rogue!

I was thinking purchasing power parity. However, I've realized that if
you're living in Bangalore, PPP really doesn't apply except for rent
(groceries don't apply for bachelor me).

I've had a comparable or higher quality meal in Seattle (excluding wine and
tip) for about the same price as a 3 course meal at say Sunny's.

Kiran