> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123896998996190775.html
>
>  For instance, he says some overseas Indians
> want a bride who is smart, fluent in English, and "simultaneously, docile
> in
> the house." He says such women are now harder to find, so he bumps up his
> fees for some searches."
>
> To be fair, there are some red-blooded, white-breaded American males
looking for such demure companions as well. Unsurprisingly, usually these
guys are conservative, christian, and Republican. The cartoon "Morel Orel"
on Adult Swim does a good job of satiring, in general, that group.

But I do agree (in my case happily) that they are a vanishing breed in the
US. Unless they want to be that way of their own free will and choice,
understanding they have options, in which case, by all means. It's the
"forcing" part that rubs my "Free-Society" fur the wrong way.