--- On Tue, 19/5/09, Bharat Shetty <bharat.she...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Bharat Shetty <bharat.she...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [silk] Why have Indian exit polls been so off lately?
> To: silklist@lists.hserus.net
> Date: Tuesday, 19 May, 2009, 3:27 PM
> IG,
>
> -- I am arguing against Bharat making the mistake of those
> who admired
> Hitler, and before him, Mussolini, the original model, for
> making the
> trains run on time.
>
> Strongly agree with most of your points. But I do not like
> this,
> anyways. I did not champion Modi nor do I admire Modi. If
> you felt so,
> it wasn't to be, honestly.
>
> -- Bharat | http://twitter.com/shettyb

Don't be stupid, it wasn't meant personally. I was attacking your views, not
you personally.

I am fond, very fond of Shiv. One of the few people without cant and hypocrisy.

That doesn't stop me from looking at the views he's expressed, and saying out
loud what I feel. Sometimes we agree. Other times, I keep quiet. Unless he says
something outrageous, like he did.

Likewise, if you think my views suck, say so. I don't feel personal about it.

Except if it's Chetan. Now Chetan comes under the classification of game. For
historical reasons. He can be guaranteed to provide entertainment. Just as soon
as I finish making you wish you hadn't been born, I have some stuff in the
kettle for him.

      Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to
http://in.business.yahoo.com/