2009/6/10 Venkat Mangudi <s...@venkatmangudi.com>

> But seriously, what does kissing have to do with our nation being a
> billion strong? If memory serves me right, adding to the population can
> be easily accomplished without kissing. ;-)

Though I'm sure its not the case here, an Indian exposed only to mainstream
Indian cinema of a few decades ago and not having access to the requisite
literature would have vehemently disagreed with you.

When I moved to the US after 6th standard, Sex Ed was a total revelation.
Till then I had loosely associated babies to kissing and any one or a
combination of the sun shining/birds chirping/dew falling off plants/plants
swaying in the breeze :)

Kiran