On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Suresh Ramasubramanian
<sur...@hserus.net>wrote:

> Bullshit
>
> Top posted by design

I could get to enjoy this bottom posting thingy. Apart from making life
miserable for people who use, let me see, Blackberries, we get to wade
through whatever has been said again, just in case we've forgotten it. In
addition, we get to put in place the vast majority of newbies who top post
all day at work.