On Wednesday 30 Sep 2009 5:22:31 pm Giancarlo Livraghi wrote:
> No. And this is why I am *not* dropping Google, though I am beginning to
> "break the habit" and to try with other search engines.

Out of a fit of irritation against Google - I tried to shift to Yahoo. But I
couldn't stand it.

Bing - no. That's Microsoft isn't it? Out of the frying pan into the fire.

But Google is certainly begining to worry me with the funy business it is
doing without my permission - including forcibly linking my gmail account
with YouTube. But since both are free - who am I to complain?

I will just have to obfuscate. And yes maybe I wil try again with other search
engines and divide my "business

shiv