--- On Fri, 16/10/09, Deepa Mohan <mohande...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Deepa Mohan <mohande...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [silk] Barah anno
> To: silklist@lists.hserus.net
> Date: Friday, 16 October, 2009, 21:40
> If UDHAY top-posts, anarchy has set
> in....!
>
> ...and he cannot read me any more leckchers about it. heh,
> as he would say.
>
> Deepa.
>
> I have an actual newspaper clipping about the fact that
> there were no
> government officers available to head departments in
> Chengalpattu; the
> headline was, "Topless posts in Chengalpattu distt."
>

> On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 9:15 AM, Udhay Shankar N <ud...@pobox.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Top-posting, courtesy cellphone.

This is very worrying and makes me queasy to contemplate.

It is sure that Udhay cannot, ex officio, top post.

We are therefore faced with the difficulty that his action defies
classification. This cannot be allowed in our well-regulated universe (cf.,
Charles Haynes Facebook notice of the Shimajiro ad.; as the twig bends, so
bends the tree).

Do we then have a situation where Udhay has been a top-less poster?