On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 10:01 PM, Aadisht Khanna <li...@aadisht.net> wrote:

>  I am trying to get the complete Just William series by Richmal Crompton
> for a birthday present, but Macmillan has taken in out of print. Does
> anybody have a collection which they're willing to part with?
>
> I have the full collection, but I think you will need wild boars and then
some more to let me part with them. However, I am not sure if the
information about the series being pulled out is true.  I was recently at
Landmark where I saw the ENTIRE Just William series all piled up in huge
quantities. It was at the Landmark in Forum. Hope you find them there.

Good luck
Nishant
--
Nishant Shah