Thanks everyone! I am leaving India tonight with a full suitcase.

In return for all the kindness, I have a return recommendation:

Red Plenty is a superbly footnoted semi fictional/historical
recounting of the heady days of post-Stalin Khrushchev-spring and the
seeming relentless advance of 10% annual GDP growth of the planned
economy.

Any parallels to contemporary projections of world economic domination
from extrapolations is left as an exercise to the reader.

Thaths

--
Marge: Quick, somebody perform CPR!
Homer: Umm (singing) I see a bad moon rising.