On Wednesday 12 Jan 2011 9:25:57 am Eva Jansen wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am new at silk list, my name is Eva Jansen, I am a German PhD student
> writing on Naturopathy in South India. At the moment I am looking for
> information about the legal consequences of medical practisioning
> basically in Kerala but also in other South Indian states. I guess
> medical issues are handled statewise but I am not so sure. Does anybody
> know a lawyer or somebody else who can give me legal advice?
>
> I am happy about comments of any kind,
>
> Eva

Eva?  Didn't we meet in Bangalore?

I think we discussed Sudhir Kakkar's book "The Indians" and you had an opinion
about the man :D

But he does portray an interesting and what I believe to be a realistic
picture of how Indians relate to health and disease. As a result of that
litigation is uncommon.

shiv