Hi All,

Before the mighty brains get distracted by the India-Pakistan match and its
aftermaths, here is a quick request for help.

One of the projects that we at the Centre for Internet and Society are
engaged in right now, is trying to conceptualise and understand how Privacy
is shaped in India, at the intersections of law, technology and cultural
practices. We are planning to have a small open space on the 16th of April,
titled 'Privacy, by design" to look at how the technology actors in the city
understand questions of privacy online.

We are hoping to bring together coders, developers, entrepreneurs,
technology researchers and users in an Open Space to see how we understand
Privacy across a range of internet practices like social networking systems,
e-government projects, communication and information transfer, surveillance,
hacking etc.

We have a small list of people that we are inviting and also making an open
call (I can send the poster for that to whoever is interested) but I was
also wondering if you know people who would be interested in such a
discussion. If somebody comes to your mind, can you please connect me with
them, or give me their contact information (with their consent, naturally)
so that I can start a conversation with them?

Thanks a lot
Nishant

--
Nishant Shah