On 4/22/11 8:13 AM April 22, 2011, Deepa Mohan wrote:

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 8:31 PM, Aadisht Khanna <li...@aadisht.net <mailto:li...@aadisht.net>> wrote:

    Silk seems to becoming Messianic, or perhaps cable-news-ic. We
    have gone
    from "Is sugar toxic" to "Is Sitting a Lethal Activity". Next, I
    expect
    "IS BREATHING BAD FOR YOU? THE SHOCKING TRUTH!!!!!!!"

Aadisht, THANK YOU! *insert huge smiley, in fact, grinney, here*

Breathing in moderation is also good.

Deepa.

No, stop, Stop, STOP with all that dangerous breathing. The air has *oxygen* in it, doncha know? Oxygen rusts the body from the inside out.

We should all go into cryogenic suspension until they figure this health stuff out.

--
Heather Madrone  (heat...@madrone.com)
http://www.sunsplinter.blogspot.com

I'd love to change the world, but they won't give me access to the source code.