> > After intense deliberations with Udhay on Gtalk, it appears that 5-Spice
> > at Pali Naka is the ideal venue for this rendevous.
> >
> > Yea/nay/alternatives?
>

> Here's a first shortlist places that primarily have some sort of spatially
separate area where one can talk without having to shout, with the further
requirement of non-crappy food:

5-spice at Pali Naka - Chinese food
Bungalow 9 behind Lilavati - Italian / Continental food
Global Fusion on Linking Road - Japanese / Thai / Malaysian buffet
Salt Water Cafe behind Lilavati - Italian / Continental food
Molto Bello - Carter Road - Italian
Shiro's - Linking Road - Continental + Open Air Bar

Any preferences or additions / deletions tot he list - can try reserve a
large table once we know how many are coming.

:-)