*IT hot-shots have obviously found a way to stretch time.
I am in awe.
Or rather, when I recover form the current state of being gobsmacked, I may
be in awe.

J.A.P. (Let us go then, you an I, before fish come flying from the sky ...)
*

--
J. Alfred Prufrock

"Gliding wrapt in a brown mantle, hooded
I do not know whether a man or a woman
- But who is that on the other side of you?"