On 16-07-2011 18:57, Eugen Leitl wrote:
You can use a POP3 or IMAP client that does. Also, you can search for emails
with attachements, which are typically the biggest culprits.
At the moment I'm using 4569 MBytes out of 7604 (60%) and use for many things,
including .pdf paper dump.

I still haven't figured out why Google doesn't allow people to sort their messages by size, so they can delete the biggest, most attachment-heavy mails first without needing the services of something like FindBigMail. I know plenty of people who are pushing the limits of their free space quota and want to clear up space.

(Remember that when GMail first launched, they didn't even let you delete messages, reasoning that with a 1 GB limit, you no longer needed to.)

Madhu Menon
http://twitter.com/madmanweb
MCorp Hospitality Consulting: http://mcorphospitality.com