On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 2:44 PM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
<sankarshan.mukhopadh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It does take a long time to index (for a large datastore) and seems to
> be sucking up battery. Other than that, specifically, what annoyed you

I don't know exactly. The UI I guess. I tried it for a couple of days
and just couldn't take it anymore. Preferred the vanilla thunderbird
behavior. Just for context, I've been using gmail pretty much
exclusively for the last couple of years for both work and personal
mail so it's not that I find that behavior bad. I suspect that it was
close but not exactly the same which just confused my muscle memory.

Sort of like when I switched from Vim to emacs but without the incentive.

-- b