Dear Gayatri

I don't know who you are. I don't know if you are a member of Silk List. I
prefer to continue silk list discussions on the list and do not encourage any
off list discussions unless they are private, personal issues. I am therefore
going to forward this reply to silk list as well for comments. As a long term
member of the list I find this email and the topic odd, but am willing to
discuss anything on the terms that the list has always followed.

I am not interested in getting inot a spat with anyone but will not back down
easily if I am pulled into a spat for no reason. I am fully capable of
defending my viewpoint and have the reputation of being called a frothing RSS
chaddiwala by some people and a pseudosecularist by others.I do not say things
lightly and say the same things everywhere without special modification for the
intended audience. I am me and will remain that way.

Thanks if you understand

shiv