On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:23 AM, Chew Lin Kay <chewlin....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Time for the good old days of the Macarena?

The Macarena still has some excellent uses. Like in this rather boring
'brutal' death metal gig -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M6SWafRBhQ&feature=youtu.be

PS - Hi hello, I've been lurking in the background for over a month
now since Udhay added me after dangling a Cory Doctorow shaped carrot.
I already know a good chunk of those who've been mailing in to the
list (and they do know me in some capacity or the other). For everyone
else - I'm Thejaswi. I run a cricket website for a living, hop around
the country conducting and taking part in quizzes for fun, and tend to
take science fiction and heavy music rather seriously.