The Bristolian accent is markedly different from West Country.

The very name Bristol owes its origins to the Bristol accent.
Brigstowe becomes Bristol because of the tendency of locals to add an
L to words ending with a vowel sound.

Along the south/south west coast of England, you'll run into a dozen
plus accents. And then there's welsh, cockney, wilts, berks, york,
geordie, brummie etc accents. It's quite amazing.

A bit like Tamil accents north to south of the state.

(Pardon phone mail. Unintentional top posts)

--
Sent from my mobile device

http://about.me/chandrachoodan

+447594553053