http://www.reddit.com/r/linguistics/comments/whnoj/as_an_indian_never_reali
> > zed_that_these_words_from/
>
> Incidentally.
> http://www.indianexpress.com/news/gurgaons-of-the-mind/973709/0
> "Gurgaons of the Mind"

Recently I came to the conclusion I was gurgaon-ing, in that article's
sense of the word, in my dislike for SMS lingo (like 4=for, l8r etc).
Language is mostly for communication. Grammar and spelling can take a hike,
really, if we can communicate effectively with someone else using whatever
the heck works. If SMS lingo works, why not, when you have like 140
characters in twitter, and you lose context otherwise. So if the phrases
India uses are "outdated" abroad, who cares?