Welcome Deepak. Glad to have another cyclist aboard. I did Chennai to Pondy
a few months back. A long ride, but a flat one, with a delicious dinner
waiting at your destination. Highly recommended! Where have you done some
of your best cycling in India?

--
Caitlin Marinelli

blog: http://caitlinmarinelli.wordpress.com/