For a moment, I thought you were saying you loved a llama called "The
Shadow of the Wind", but chalk that down to me waiting to hit the
translate button that Gmail helpfully offers. :)

It's a fabulous novel, though, even in the translated English. Any
thoughts on the follow-up prequel, El Juego Del Ángel?

--
Sumant Srivathsan
http://sumants.blogspot.com