More details? Where, when, and for how long?

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
From: Chew Lin Kay <chewlin....@gmail.com>
Sender: silklist-bounces+thewall=gmail....@lists.hserus.net
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:45:54
To: silklist<silklist@lists.hserus.net>
Subject: Re: [silk] Silkmeet Bangalore?

Hello the good people of Silk!

Can I have a show of hands who wants to join us for the Amrut visit? I
called their marketing person, who mentioned something about permissions
from the excise department, so if i can have a show of hands by three this
afternoon, I can find out whatever forms it is that need to be filled.

We have a visitors slot at 1030. If you are unable to make it, will love to
have a post whiskey silk meet.")

Chew Lin