On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 5:15 PM, ashok _ <listmans...@gmail.com> wrote:

> According to the Myanmar government website, Indian passport holders can
> get a visa on arrival (upto 70 days for a business visa ) :
>
> http://www.mip.gov.mm/visaonarrival/
>
> But is this still valid ? Has anyone tried it ?

For US-passports, they also have what's called visa on arrival, *but*
since it actually has to be pre-arranged, it's not really a VoA at
all.  Although far easier than the old processes, which were
close-to-hellish.  We used myanmarvisa.com to moderate the VoA process
a few months back, and it took ~7-10 days...

(Although I wonder if some other traveler will follow up with a
comment that I was just had by an unnecessary middleman.)

Andy