On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Caitlin Marinelli <
caitlin.marine...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yosem, great to meet you!

Same here :)

> I'm from the US originally, but working at a
> company based out of IIT-Madras, called Uniphore, and our focus is
> precisely on one type of 'liberation technology': speech technology.

This is extremely important, particularly to help preserve the world's
indigenous languages at risk of becoming extinct.  But glad to hear that
you are working on its various implications.

> Happy to chat more about
> it, and would love to learn more about the other liberation technologies
> you're mapping out.

Feel free to email me privately to discuss further.

Best,

Yosem