> I have heard of Zipdial before and the idea/business is definitely
> interesting. I felt the article was way too much gaga that it should have
> been considering the business has been around for a while.

That's a fair criticism. It could have gone much deeper on the
vulnerabilities and questioned the co's conviction they can bound easily to
other platforms. Missed calls will be obsolete at some point, though I
don't think anytime soon. If anyone has fresh, intriguing numbers/angles on
mobile marketing trends, do share.

> I see a PR offensive by ZipDial (they were covered by The Economist as
> well). Nothing wrong with it though.

Us lowly writers have little say in publishing calendars, even if -- all
I'll say -- words are written many moons ago.

> Also another thing that stuck out of the article was 87 broad patents. Will
> be interesting to know what they are.

For the next story, perhaps.