I agree with Tim. Venkat, do try the mirrorless full frame cameras one more
time. I have a Sony A7 and been very happy with it. In fact, I have completely
given up on my film cameras.
I use 35mm and 90mm fixed lenses, but I have shot it with longer lenses and it
was very good both ergonomically and IQ wise.
~ashwin
+919483466818