> It basically makes your mobile phones and tablets another landline phone
> when you're connected to the same WiFi. Also lets you send contacts from
> your mobiles to the phone eliminating another task of manually entering
> contacts into this phone and keeping them in sync. Also, when you get calls
> on you mobile or tablet, it shows caller id based on the contacts you have
> on that device.

Please clarify. Does that mean that on my existing smartphone, I can use
the standard dialer to call a number in my address book, but the phone
connection will be made by a landline and my smartphone (which I am
speaking from), will be getting the voice stream over WiFi? Or will I need
to use a third party dialer app?

If it does that, my feelings about it are analogous to Vincent Vega's about
a five dollar milkshake.