Fortunately not everybody has lost it. Loved John Oliver's take: Donald
Drumpf (his take on Mein Kampf)

--
“Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear
and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them

'The way you speak to your child becomes their inner voice'