Hi everyone,

Some of you may have seen this request on Facebook already... if you have
already filled out the survey, then you can ignore the rest of the email.

If you have a few minutes to spare, I'd like to get your help on something
I am working on. I am considering using QR Codes as an important component
of the user interaction experience of something I am developing. To ensure
I get the right first run experience for users I wanted to run a short
survey to understand how aware people are about QR codes, and also how they
are perceived.

I'd be really happy if you can take a few minutes to complete this survey.
After that If you can forward this email to some of your friends, that'd be
even cooler :) I am specifically interested in responses from people across
the age and geo spectrum. So if you have college-going friends / kids, or
elderly parents etc. would love it if you can forward this to them as well.

Once I am done collating results, I am happy to share them with anyone who
is interested.

http://bit.ly/2aFJMaf

-Sriram