Hello Silk listers,

An interesting gathering around the future of food is being planned in
Bangalore, on 15 November.
Put together by the http://foodfuturecolab.com/ program, a collaboration
amongst IDEO, MIT Media Lab & Target, the gathering will be a closed group
of invitees including food & agri entrepreneurs, food scientists, chef’s,
designers, food bloggers, food & agri investors etc. from in and around
Bangalore.

The event venue is being finalized and I will update interested folks.
Please write to me directly (at the earliest) if you would like to join
these discussions.

The event aims to reflect on the following questions (not limited to):

·         We know less about what we eat today? – How do we bring in more
transparency? (Hand held spectrometer?)

·         How do we create access to the next billion? How do we manage the
balance between the “stuffed Vs the starving”?

·         How do we understand and trust what we eat? What are the startups
worldwide doing today in food (other than cooking and delivering)?

·         What challenges and opportunities exist in food / food tech in
India?

Best,

Sharat

+919980996628