This is a hilarious thread. A quick word of advice for those sending the
same mail to both Silk and Satin: kindly have different subject lines.
('Satin Delhi Meetup' and 'Silk Delhi Meetup' for example.) Gmail treats
both threads as one thread and creates great confusion otherwise. From what
I can now make out, there is a Silk meet scheduled in Gurgaon and a Satin
meet scheduled at Casa Satyanand at the exact same time, and some members
of both lists have committed to being present at both, and those who are
members of only one list can't figure out what the hell is going on. Great
fun for the onlooker, but time to split this thread perhaps?

--
Amit Varma
http://www.indiauncut.com