Reminds me of the one about the optometrist who was training his new
assistant. "When you deliver the glasses," he said, "You keep adding."

"How?" asked the assistant.

"Keep watching the customer's face, and as long as you can, keep
adding!" said the master. "Here's how it goes:

" ' That will be Rs.5000.'

'....for the frame. The lenses will be Rs.8000.'

'...each. The anti-glare coating will be Rs.2000.'

' ...and here is your customized spectacle case for Rs. 3000.'

'....taxes will be another Rs.1000.'

" You can stop when you see the expression of utter dismay on the
customer's face."