Happy birthday to our SilkMother, whose wormy extrusion binds us all.

I don’t think I’ve met any of y’all in proverbial meat space, but I hope to
some day.

I live on an island south of Cap Cod, Massachusetts, so perhaps not  too likely
I’ll meet you on my home ground. But I do find myself in Boston, New York, San
Francisco/Silicon Valley/East Bay from time to time and would happily
participate in a Silkmeet.

jrs