Welcome to Silk. What kind of stuff do you enjoy on email lists?

--

Cheers,
Venkat

On 12/02/17 4:38 AM, Chris DeRose wrote:
I was told by a silklist member that I would enjoy this community, so I put
a little time into being here, and well, here I am.

I'm an active bitcoiner who spends a good bit of time coding/doing
podcasts/writing/making youtube videos. I'm currently hanging out in
Thailand chasing stories and catching up on old todo's. You can find out
more about me on my website: chrisderose.com

So, I suppose I'll see who's in this community, and what content develops,
and meanwhile if anyone has any questions feel free to ask!