I have a 1979 Canon AE-1, with a couple of lenses, a Minolta from the 80s,
both bequeathed to me when I had time for photography. I once also had a
1997 Zenit bought 'new' at Delhi's Chandni Chowk, though I suspect it was
older than the revolutions of '89.

I'm not planning to let go of the AE-1. Will open it up someday. Just for
the thrill of industrial history.

:: Vinay Rao