Work: Macbook Air. I’ve tried doing at least a bit of work on my iPhone 7 Plus
(tried with the 6 as well, but didn’t work), but even the big screen isn’t big
enough for me, but for reading emails.

Play: The iPhone 7 Plus. The reading part of the “Play” in on a Kindle
Paperwhite.

--
Narayanan Hariharan | Pickyourtrail | +91 98403 95765