On 13 September 2017 00:56:07 GMT-04:00, Suresh Ramasubramanian
<sur...@hserus.net> wrote:
>Hm.  What’s that stuff they smoke in those parts?  Qat? Kif?  Whatever
>it is the rabbi was on, I’d like some please.  It’d be fun to hold
>conversations with a cat or dog.

If I remember correctly, I think the cat eats the rabbi's favoured talking
canary and gains the power of speech. The rabbi proclaims that it was stealing
and has a bunch of parables, and the cat has an existentialist rebuttal to
religion. Smoked canary apparently does wonders for your perceptions of reality.

--
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.