Very impressive, PCS! I hope to meet you face-to-face sometime...

I too am unable to make it for the silken birthday....here's wishing all of
you a great evening! Vinit and Surabhi, I feel even sorrier because you are
hosting it. No excuses, as I was very much looking forward to it...but I
was awake at 3.30am  to see off Derek, Anjana and their children (going to
Maine for Christmas) , and then I had a nature walk to conduct. I know that
if I come over, I will yawn my way  through, and miss all the Intelligent
Conversation (much of which passes overhead anyway!)

I like the way everyone who lurks (and unlurks) here compliments all of us!

Cheers, Deepa.