I realised that ‘good journalism’ is often bad as well because of deep
structural issues in the industry, and that the news as we know it might
need to die in order for something better to take its place. I also
realised that it’s time to stop reading the news as I do. Once a week is
probably fine. And this is coming from a current, practising journalist!

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 10:20 AM Biju Chacko <biju.cha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I stopped being an optimist. Why? I read the newspapers.
>
> -- b
>
> PS: I've also stopped reading newspapers
> PPS. I'm only slightly joking.
>
> On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 at 09:32, Udhay Shankar N <ud...@pobox.com> wrote:
> >
> > Like it says. What have you started or stopped believing in in 2019, and
> > why?
> >
> > Udhay
> >
> > --
> >
> > ((Udhay Shankar N)) ((udhay @ pobox.com)) ((www.digeratus.com))