I think the strip expresses very well why I disliked my formal education.
The examination focus seemed very strongly on teachers asking questions,
and students having to produce answers. The opposite would have been far
more engaging to me. If the focus of my school year had been to find great
questions, I think it would have taken a lot more digging and discovery.

Cheerio,

Ashim
Design & Build

The Random Lines