i wish i could tell what it actually is….  so far all i can see is that you
send me an email
with some tips on becoming a better reader.  and the web site is even more
confusing.

is there *SOFTWARE* that is used to assist with any of these lofty goals such as
"develop new ideas, intute connections and create new.”

p.s. i’m not sure “intute” is an actual word, but it should be.